Tuesday, June 16, 2009

First ever blog post...

Picture 6
Hello...my name is Ben Gonyo and not only will I be the one attempting to maintain this blog but I'm also the filmmaker responsible for Gamers the Documentary (found online at: www.GamersFilm.com).

We're currently shopping this project and hope to find a home for it sooner rather than later. Check out the website and of course this blog, where you'll come across plenty of gamer related hilarity. 

There were a handful of great misadventures shooting this film over the last year such as; sneaking backstage at BlizzCon to interview comedian Jay Mohr. Having our tires slashed in LA (and the subsequent giant cockroach.) A trip to Boston to meet Curt Schlling, energy drink chugging contests, late night fiascos and more.

I hope to bring you all of these stories with video, pics and a dash of humor. Sign up for our mailing list at the website above. And I think you can subscribe to these blogs or something...but I'm not sure...this is my first post.

-Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment